|CNN, promoter of fake news|
By Tim Tochukwu
For Biafra Choice Writers
World foremost cable television provider, Cable News Network (CNN), identified as a chief promoter of fake news across the world, has not disappointed. It continued with its ignoble work recently by promoting Nigerian government’s Chibok Girls and Boko Haram lies.
The latest of its ignoble engagement is the promoting of the latest scam, which is Nigerian government’s claim that it secured the release of 82 Chibok Girls from Boko Haram.
It is well-known fact that Boko Haram was a creation of Northern Nigerian Fulani power-mongers to snatch power from Goodluck Jonathan. It is equally a known fact that the so-called Chibok Girls’ kidnap by Boko Haram was a script written by the same ignoble Northern rulers to gain world attention, and to show the then president as incapable of defeating Boko Haram. It was a scam well supported by Barack Obama and David Cameron, former rulers of United States of America (USA) and United Kingdom (UK) respectively.
What many may not know at this moment is that having snatched power, the Fulani are now dismantling hee structures – of which Boko Haram and Chibok Girls are most prominent. So when the government claimed that 82 of those girls had been released, that was the reason. But the true position is that there was nothing like Chibok girls, but just an assemblage of city girls in a photo-shoot playing out a script.
But CNN in its wicked and ignoble work of disseminating falsehood went on to publish the news which made a mess of everything called investigative journalism. This is why some people in the abominable contraption called Nigeria (the zoo) have been asking CNN the following questions:
1. If the girls were released by Boko Haram, who measured the new and clean clothes they wore on the day, who made the dress and when was it made? Who paid for the dresses?
2. Where exactly where the girls moved from, within or outside Nigerian borders?
3. If Sambisa (noted by so many as the home of BH) was captured long ago Nigerian Army claimed, even as Oby Ezekwsili and her Bring Back our Girls campaign and propaganda group (BBOG), where were the girls brought from?
4. If as earlier claimed by the Army that they could not sight any of the girls at Sambisa forest (even though we know there could not be a forest in semi-desert Northern Nigeria), where did the girls spring from?
5. How come the Nigerian government has, till date, shielded all the girls from the media? What questions by the media could be more traumatic than being held by BH all these years?
6. How come this batch was received at Villa behind doors. What really was anyone hiding?
7. How come one of the girls is amputated on one leg. Who carried out the amputation? Who administered drugs and care to ensure healing? At which hospital facility was she amputated?
8. If Nigerian government swapped dreaded leaders of Boko Haram for the girls, is there a new plot on the works given emerging possibility of power swing caused by nature? Is Boko Haram preparing for something more sinister?
9. If Boko Haram has been downgraded and their flag captured, does it make sense to release their most vicious leaders? Are those released new creatures, or are they not still the persons they were?
10. Why were some of the girls wearing Catholic (Christian) rosaries?
11. How come secondary school students, about to take “O” Level exams could not speak passable English.
CNN, you are a big shame!